Vision and Mission
Last Updated On May 14 2008 11:14AM
- To produce world class professionals who have learnt their skills in an environment of highly competent, research oriented and skilled professors with state-of-art infrastructure. Professionals who will be known for their innovation, imagination, synthesizing and analytical competence, scientific intellect, business competency and entrepreneurial skills.
- To transform the "student" into a "knowledge Professional", thereby adding value to the individual, the Society, the industry and the Country's talent pool at large.
- Provide the facilities and support for its staff to take up innovative methods of teaching in accordance with the developments in the academic world and also take care of the developments in industry and commerce.
- To Continue to improve the quality of the undergraduate and postgraduate Courses that prepare our students for professional life, leadership and citizenship in a changing world.
- Acquire position as a leader in the creation, synthesis and spread of knowledge beneficial to the current and forthcoming generations.
- Optimize the usage of resources and infrastructure in an integrated fashion to improvise, enhance and strengthen the students’ faculties.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with communities, government and private organizations for the sound placements of students.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Management and Administrative services that support the mission of the College